Saturday, November 8, 2008

So sweet.

Orrin's sisters usually come over on Thursday afternoons for a couple of hours to play with Adilynn. This always give me a chance to do some deep cleaning so I'm not stuck cleaning all weekend. They weren't able to come on Thursday this past week, so they came over yesterday. It just so happened that Tiffany and Christian were out of school, so Tiffany came over as well. I sent her an email last night thanking her for helping with Adilynn. This was her response this morning:

Dear Adilynn , ( and you of Course!)
I cant wait to see you guys ! Your welcome ! It was fun .Thanks for letting us come over .I cannot believe how strong and fun this little lady is. Its so amazing watching her . (She grows SO fast )I cant wait to watch her eat the cake.

My love is unexplainable for this little girl,
Tiffany

Now if that doesn't tug at the ol' heartstrings then nothing will!!! Adilynn LOVES Tiffany and when she comes over Adilynn doesn't want anything to do with the rest of us. I'm so thankful for their bond, even though they are eight years apart!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I love the bond with sisters. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Amen Teri!

What a blessing she comes to help you like that and has such a sweet spirit.