Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Update.

It's fun to go out of town, but it's always nice to come home again!! Orrin, Adilynn, my sister and I all went on a road trip this weekend. It started Friday at 1:00 pm when we went to visit my brother Zachary in Columbia. It was a fun evening had by all (it was us with Noah, David, Aaron, Pat, Kat and Hope) with spaghetti, chicken alfredo, garlic bread and salad. Oh, and yummy desserts provided by Kat and Hope.

After my brother's house we headed to my parents house in Sedalia (about an hour away) because we were headed to Overland Park, KS on Saturday morning. My cousin had a baby on Monday and we went to see him. We had a fun time over lunch and good conversation. And little Coen is such a sweetheart and totally makes me want to have another little one!

After my aunt's house, we headed on back to Springfield with a Sonic break in Clinton. We got back into town at 6 pm this evening and we are beat!!! Adilynn is already in bed asleep and Orrin was just telling me that we should go to bed early tonight.

I have posted a few pictures from the weekend. Somehow my dad got lost in the shuffle and I don't have any pictures of him! (sorry dad!) (And these pictures are very much out of order according to the weekend)

Adilynn and her Uncle Z


Orrin and I (I have a hot husband)

My sister and I



Me, Adilynn, my mom and my sister



Orrin, Me, Adilynn, Zachary and Heather



Venice and Adilynn (cousins and 6 weeks apart)


Adilynn made it all the way to the top of the stairs on her first try! (I'm secretly hoping she's a rock climber!)


Adilynn Grace



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a hot wife!

Unknown said...

Throughout the whole trip I never made a wrong turn!

Chrissy said...

I love the pics! How did you, your mom and your sister all get such GREAT HAIR!? Glad you all made it home safely!

Heather said...

Yes, Orrin is correct...he never made a wrong turn - he just completely missed the right turn!!! I only left the house once today. I had no desire to get in a car again.

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family Jessica!