Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Costume trial run.

Yesterday afternoon I went to the mall with my sister (she said I never include her in my blogs, but now she can't say that anymore.) While she was trying on jeans at The Buckle, I went down to The Children's Place to look for a halloween costume for Adilynn. It was my lucky day. They had just marked the costumes down to 50% earlier that morning! I paid only $12 for her outfit!!!! What a deal! So last night Orrin had her try in on. Please keep in mind she will not be wearing her purple pants outfit under her green and pink flower costume. It's not completely put together, but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol...thanks for mentioning my name. i was beginning to think you didn't want people to know you have a sister.

everytime i look at that pic, i crack up. she looks so stinkin' cute!!!