Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm beat....

There's nothing like spring cleaning in the fall. I have been a cleaning fool all day today! And as my favorite "Mom of Many Sheep" says: it was a non-shower day. Here are some of the things Orrin and I have done:

1. Cleaned out and organized all kitchen cabinets / pantry. (and can I just say- my life began when I got my kitchen pantry. How I ever survived without one is beyond me).

2. Washed all windows.

3. Dusted EVERYTHING in the house, thanks to the help of Tiffany and Christian. I love it when they're here. They actually ASK me what they can do to help!

4. Rearranged dining room furniture. It was bugging me.

5. Cleaned bathroom. (still need to clean out bathroom closet and organize the somewhat unorganized vanity). This is a weekly task, but I think somehow I missed last weekend......

6. Cleaned out fridge. This included throwing away some old Logan's Roadhouse from about three weeks ago that was pushed to the back of the fridge. I didn't even open it before throwing it away.

7. Finished ALL laundry. I didn't really have all that much....I actually like doing laundry.

8. Cleaned and organized utility room / office with Orrin's help. He even went and got a shelf for me and hung it up for some extra storage space.

9. Started cleaning out Adilynn's closet and dresser to transition her summer wardrobe to winter wardrobe. I got hungry mid-way thru and decided to quit. I'll tackle that next weekend.

10. Did a bunch of stuff outside.....mowed, moved some concrete rocks, moved some dirt, played with the dog, etc.

So that's everything for the most part. I LOOOOOVE having a clean house. And thanks to Orrin who is (usually!) quick to say "what can I do to help?" What a nice guy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

whoa bioche....your house must be sparkling! wait a minute...i think i can see it gleaming all the way over here at my house.

Unknown said...

whew, I'm need a nap after reading that! You go girl!