Monday, August 4, 2008

Nothing a little chips and salsa won't cure.

I had Bible study this evening and came home to a rather annoying situation that my husband had to deal with while I was gone. It frustrated me as he was filling me in, but I didn't let it get to me. I couldn't leave a great two hour Bible study and then come home and get all mad!!! So Orrin and I decided we'd combat the negativity brought upon us with chips, salsa and a can of coke. While it might not be the best choice of snack at 10 pm, it did the trick!! I love our late night snacks and good conversations.

P.S. And I'm so glad that God is our vindicator and in time will take care of those who do His children wrong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN Sister :-)

I hope your day is better today and God has resolved that situation.