Monday, April 27, 2009

Some crazy news....

So Orrin and I are expecting another little one!! I am due August 8th. This was a complete and total suprise....and we are really excited! We'll welcome little Avery Faith sometime early August, as I'll be scheduling a date for the c-section within the next few weeks. She currently weighs 1 lb 8 oz and when we saw her on the ultrasound she had her little fingers by her mouth and her mouth was opening and closing. (she's a talker already)

I love my two little girls and I can't wait to see Avery! :)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...what a lucky little girl to be welcomed into such a loving and AMAZING family! You are such a good momma. ALL of your kids are lucky to have you and Orrin. Love you girl!

Jessica said...

thanks Chrissy! and at least one of my girls is going to have to fight for and marry Cohen! :)

Unknown said...

How wonderful. God has blessed you with a beautiful surprise!