Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just when I think I'm having a bad day...

Just when I get frustrated that the house isn't as clean as I'd like it to be....
Just when I get frustrated that Adilynn is pulling and tugging me all day long......
Just when I get upset at my husband because he's late and dinner is getting cold.....
Just when I look at other's and think "wow, if only I had that".......
Just when I start to wish I had more "things" and a bigger house.....
Just when I get irritated that someone cut me off in traffic......
Just when I start to think I'll go crazy if I clean Adilynn's highchair one more time.....
Just when I start to wonder how in the world the laundry baskets fill up so quickly......


I think of her. And I think of her mom, who is living every mother's worst nightmare. What mother doesn't pray from the moment her child is born that God will have to take her from this life before He takes her child. Because us mothers know that life without our babies would be the worst scenario this life could offer.

So, I am humbled by reading about Gracie and I realize exactly just how good I have it.

Goodnight Gracie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi........I stumbled upon your sisters blog a while back and when I read my daily blogs I check it. She has not written for a very long time and I was wondering if all is okay. I believe that she wrote that she had breast cancer at one time and as a woman who also HAD breast cancer I am praying all is okay.