Monday, October 13, 2008

Almost one....

My baby girl turned 11 months today!!!!! This time last year I was huge, retaining water like a camel, going to the bathroom at least 12 times during the night, cleaning the whole house from top to bottom then doing it all over again, making "honey do" lists for Orrin (I was nesting like crazy), and thinking "okay, any minute now I could go into labor." Little did I know labor would not occur for approximately another 30 days and it would require medication to get it going!!!

Orrin has been working with Adilynn on doing the number one with her index finger to show people how old she is. Oh...she also knows how to say "bob." We have no clue where this came from, but everything has been "bob" the past couple of days. She has also added "baby" to her list of words, although it comes out as "baba." But it's cute nonetheless. Especially when she picks up her baby, rocks it back and forth and pats it on the back. She's such a good little mommy.

To celebrate her 11 month birthday- she has been sleeping soundly since 9:15 am and it's now 11:31 am. Naps of that length rarely happen, but it's not so suprising since she woke up at 6:30 this morning! (she stayed in her crib till 7. we don't get her out until at least 7...it's still dark at 6:30!!!!!)

I have been having brief panic attacks when thinking about her 1st birthday party. I need to actually start "doing" instead of just "thinking" about it. I have decided to go with a flower theme though. I THINK. Or maybe a tea party theme. SEE!!! I can't make up my mind!!

And I'm am sooooo enjoying this weather. There isn't anything like having the windows open and having a nice breeze come in!!!

Ahhh...sleeping beauty has awoken!! I'm off to kiss those cheekies!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

you retained water when you were pregnant? hmmmm, i never noticed.